Patient Advisory Council
The Patient Advisory Council (PAC) was formed in 2018. The PAC offers input and suggestions from a patient perspective in order to improve the overall experience of health care at the ESFHT. The PAC is comprised of current patients and community members. Meetings are held on a regular basis.
The PAC has no more than 10 members and is chaired by a non ESFHT member. The council reports directly to the Clinical Manager who forwards input, comments, suggestions to the Executive Director, Physician Leads and program staff, as appropriate. PAC members have a strong connection to the local community and have a thorough understanding of community diversity, geography and health needs and concerns. Most members are current patients or family members of patients who have participated in a ESFHT program or service.
- Offers input into the needs of the community
- Identifies gaps in services
- Promotes awareness of the ESFHT to other community members and groups
- Offers suggestions on the development of new programs and funding proposals
- Shares comments/feedback from community members
Are you interested in becoming a member of the ESFHT Patient Advisory Council? If so, contact the Clinical Manager at 519-322-1100 to learn more.